CWONJ has been very active in the past representing the interests of carwash operators in Trenton and assisting governmental agencies for legislation such as the recent drought emergency. We had a very proactive role and sent out publicity kits and information to all our members to educate their customers on ways to conserve water.
- Four general membership meetings each year.
- Annual fall Northeast Regional Carwash Convention.
- An insurance program that can save you money
- Special credit card program with low fee’s
- The Stewart Agency our lobbyist in Trenton that keeps us recognized politically
- The drought package which is state required during drought emergencies
- A subscription to The Northeast Carwasher – Our quarterly newsletter to keep you abreast of regional news in the industry
Our Mission Statement:
The Car Wash Operators of New Jersey exists to enhance the success of its members and to promote the professional carwash industry by collecting and disseminating information and knowledge and by stimulating the exchange of thoughts and ideas.
CWONJ Giving Reaches $47,000 For Children’s Specialized Hospital
UNION, NJ — The Car Wash Operators of New Jersey (CWONJ) played some great golf and raised $5,000 for the Children’s Specialized Hospital here on Monday, August 4. To date, the CWONJ has raised $47,000 for the hospital.
A picture-perfect day of golf was capped off by a silent auction and raffle that put a huge smile on the face of Children’s Representative Janelle LoBello. “This association has been such a supporter of the hospital for many years, and the money raised helps us help so many really deserving children and their families,” said LoBello. “We are so thankful to the CWONJ.” read more….